With increasingly competitive business practices and the rush to offer the latest technology, car manufacturers often release new vehicles that fall short of its customers’ expectations or operate well below established standards. And when it comes to vehicles, the lives of your loved ones are at stake. All too often, models are unsafe and are defectively designed or manufactured, costing consumers millions in repairs and related damages and putting countless lives at risk.
At Isaacson Law, we think it is important to confront vehicle manufacturers when their commitments to quality, safety and integrity come into question. Isaacson Law’s Automotive Defects practice is able to handle cases involving such problems as:
- Malfunctioning braking systems and accelerators
- Transmission malfunctions
- Steering problems, resulting in loss of vehicle control
- Blown tires or cracked wheels and related failures
- Defective fuel systems, including fuel leaks
- Malfunctioning windshield wipers
- Seats and seat backs that fail during use and flawed child safety seats
- Air bags that do not deploy properly
We use our legal expertise and resources to pursue vehicle defect cases on a class action basis and hold manufacturers accountable.
Please contact us for a free evaluation and assessment of your claim.